Note: This case study is in the progress of being revamped. Please check back soon to see the completed version.
Weddingful is a Vancouver based online shopping marketplace. Weddingful’s goal is to make wedding planning as easy as one click!
As the UX designer and product manager, I am responsible for planning the roadmap with the team, designed new features and ensuring that it’s implemented on spec and on time.
During my time there, my biggest accomplishment is redesigning the site within 4 months. Below are some of the key things I did:
- Designed all the user flows and concepts for the new business model.
- Conducted user research via both in-person and remote user testing.
- Created high fidelity mockups and Unified Visual design.
- Improved conversion for both sign-up funnels. The redesigns of various landing pages lead to a 20% increase in conversions.
- Defined product strategy and business model with the team.
- Provided clear specification and mockups to the remote development team.
- Laid out the product roadmap and planned weekly sprints alongside the product manager in Poland.
- Ensured product is built on spec and on time.
- Worked closely with the marketing team to create email campaigns.
- Created marketing assets for the sales and marketing team.
Below are some of the assets I've created for Weddingful. These include user flows, high-fidelity mockups and pattern libraries.